Gordon's Wine Bar is reputedly the oldest wine bar in London since 1890.
It has a unique atmosphere and you can choose from the low curved ceilings of the old, candlelit cellar or the open terraced area where you can enjoy the sun when it shines or even cosy up under heated canopies on cooler days.
Trabblr is excited to bring you the third wine tasting event hosted by Gordon's!
From C & D wines of Spain, Jose Vicente will be presenting 6 specially selected mix of wine and sherry from Spain at an informal gathering to taste, enjoy and discuss, giving tips on how to identify specific wines and advising food/wine partnerships!
Join us over lunch and be delighted by the range of exquisit Spanish wines.
We're sure you'll love what's in store for you (see below)
- Jamon D.O. Teruel and Fried almonds / Manzanilla La Goya
- Cajun spiced Whitebait with onion / Prado Rey Blanco Verdejo
- Citrus-marinated Octopus with gherkins, spring onion, peppers and dill / Valtea Albarino 2011
- Grilled Loin of Pork with roasted piquillo peppers / Muga Rose 2011
- Baked Spanish Black Pudding / Emilo Moro 2007
- Churros with dark chocolate / Muga Seleccion Especial 2006
- P.X. Reserva de Familia
- Manchego cheese
Closest tube stations are Embankment and Charing Cross.