Sample fine wines from down under at this exclusive wine tasting at Gordon’s, London’s oldest wine bar! Delicious wines from Australia’s Berton Vineyard will be presented by Paul Bartholomaeus, Berton's Director, for all to sample. A set lunch menu of six courses will also be served, with each dish prepared to complement the Aussie wines. Here's a taste of what to expect:
- Metal Label Moscato, paired with sweet potato and parsnip crisps with salted macadamia nuts
- Metal Label Vermentino, paired with spiced whitebait
- Foundstone Pinot Grigio OR Metal Label Sauvignon Blanc, paired with marinated octopus salad
- Berton Reserve Eden Valley Chardonnay, paired with barbecued chicken wings with scallop and bacon skewers
- Berton Reserve Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon, paired with grilled mini beef burgers
- Black Shiraz, paired with Lamingtons (squares of vanilla cake, dipped in chocolate and rolled in coconut)
The tasting will be held on the terrace at Gordon’s under heated canopies or – weather permitting – in the pretty and secluded Watergate Monument by kind arrangement of Westminster Parks.
If you haven’t experienced a wine tasting at Gordon’s before, this is your chance to eat, drink, and be merry alongside other awesome Trabblrs – what are you waiting for?