Our friends at The Blueberry Trails are back with the third installment of Music in the Great Outdoors, a weekend escapade to Lonavala where you'll camp overnight and listen to live acoustic sessions by Siddharth Basrur and Arjun Iyer. This is your chance to escape the heat of the city for cool nights, starry skies, barbecues, and bonfires!
Here's the itinerary:
- 1:30pm: Leave Mumbai
- 2:00pm: Lunch
- 4:00pm: Reach the campsite
- 5:30pm: Tea
- 6:30pm: Evening hike in the hills
- 8:30pm: Live acoustic sessions start
- 10:30pm: Dinner
- 9:00am: Breakfast
- 10:00am: Depart Lonavala
- 1:30pm: Reach Mumbai
- Accommodation will be in tents provided by Letscampout and will be on a twin-share basis.
- The price includes transport and vegetarian meals.
- There will be proper bathrooms.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions whatsoever!