What’s so great about this venue or activity? Is it unique to this city?
This May, visit Kasol nestled in the magical Parvati valley (Himachal Pradesh) with The Nomadic Wanderers.
Spread along the banks of Parvati river amidst coniferous forests, gushing streams and a hot spring, Kasol, a hippie's paradise is also known as mini-Israel as it is thronged by many young Israelis which led to mushrooming of Israeli cafes in Kasol.
Looking to escape the stresses of the urban life? Join us as we trail to Kasol just like locals exploring the untouched beauty, hike to the village of taboos - Malana, nature walk to quaint hamlet of Chalal, exhilarating trek to Kheerganga, Israeli food or simply do nothing.
1. Wake up to the beautiful views of te Parvati valley.
2. Explore the lesser known quaint villages of Chalal, Tosh and Pulga.
3. Hike to Malana, unfolding it's best kept secrets.
4. Try the scrumptious Israeli food that Kasol has to offer.
5. Experience the wilderness in an exhilarating trek to Kheerganga.
6. Rejuvenate yourselves in the natural hot water springs.
7. Take a leisure walk in the woods, go angling, rock climbing or simply laze around.
8. With clear skies, it calls for amazing star gazing experience.
9. Get a glimpse of the hippie culture.
Will attendees have to pay-on-arrival to participate at the event? If so, around how much?
When: 14th - 17th May 2016
Places Covered: Kasol-Malana-Chalal-Tosh-Pulga-Kheerganga
Total seats: 12
For more details:
Call: 91 7506461058 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other details to excite Trabblr members to join you for the event?
Why travel with us?
- Stay in deluxe rooms in a guesthouse on twin sharing basis.
- Comfortable overnight travel in Semi Sleeper AC Volvo bus, Delhi to Bhuntar and back.
- Use of private and local transport around Kasol.
- Small group of like minded travelers.
- Slow travel i.e. explore the place at your own pace.
- Solo traveller? Fret not! You can now join our group & connect with other solo travellers in the group.
Meeting Point: Airport